Occupying a vast footprint on one of the largest street to waterfront blocks in Sylvania Waters (841sqm), this sprawling, recently updated rendered brick residence offers a rare single level waterfront / boating lifestyle, coupled with a flexible floor plan of spacious, light filled interiors, comfortable to live in ‘as is’ or to renovate and recreate for exceptional capital gain.
A gated front entrance courtyard enhances the distinguished street façade of the home, which has been recently rendered, freshly painted and features tiled, timber and carpeted flooring throughout. There are three newly updated bathrooms, four oversized bedrooms (three with built-in wardrobes, two with ensuites, the larger with walk-in robe) and expansive separate living areas.
One of the living areas, with its own external access, would be suitable for potential studio accommodation or a large home office.
An attractive updated ‘eat-in’ kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances flows into a vast open plan lounge/dining area, opening via wide bi-fold doors to a covered outdoor entertaining / BBQ deck, in-ground pool, level lawn and waterfront with pontoon and newly reconditioned sea wall.
A rare single level deep waterfront opportunity – your inspection is welcome and recommended.
– Vast single level home footprint with flexible floor plan
– Spacious, light filled interiors, two separate living areas
– Four big bedrooms (two with ensuites), updated bathrooms
– Double garage, open plan lounge/dining area with A/C
– U/C outdoor ent. deck, in-ground pool, lawn to waterfront
– Comfortable ‘as is’, with lots of potential to add extra value
– Deep waterfrontage with pontoon & reconditioned sea wall
– No mooring fees or PO licence fees (private waterway)