Exuding stylish kerb appeal in a tightly held, tree lined street close to shops, transport, schools, waterways and Cronulla’s beaches, with oversized, light filled interiors and quality finishes throughout, this contemporary masterpiece is the quintessential family home.
Recently refreshed inside and out, the striking 10-year-old residence features floor to ceiling bi-fold doors across its entire rear, opening wide to an expansive outdoor entertaining area and private child friendly rear yard with gas heated pool, effectively bringing the outside in. Enhancing a seamless flow for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining in the home, there’s also integrated sound, in addition to separate indoor and outdoor gas fireplaces.
The modern residence is equipped with a KNX fully adaptable home automation system, in addition to ducted AC throughout and underfloor tile heating in the central living, dining, kitchen and bathroom areas. The stunning integrated kitchen offers 40mm stone benches, quality European appliances and a massive walk-in pantry for all your storage needs and more.
There’s an office/5th bedroom and 3rd bathroom on the entry level along with laundry and internal access to the double garage, while the upper level hosts a central living space (or study/media room), main bathroom, 3 oversized bedrooms (each with private north facing balcony access) and a majestic master bedroom retreat (with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and private balcony). This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the growing family.
– Light filled, open plan interior flows to expansive outdoor entertaining
– Master suite with walk-in robe, luxurious bathroom + private balcony
– Family room/5th bed on entry level, study zone on upper level
– Recently refreshed, 10-year-old architecturally designed family home
– KNX home automation, ducted A/C, underfloor heating, gas heated pool
– Close to shops, transport, schools, waterways and Cronulla’s beaches