Exuding a discreet yet distinguished street appeal and master crafted with meticulous precision, this deceptively spacious home cascades over several levels, hosting a variety of living and entertaining options, while presiding majestically over stunning valley views.
The entry (street) level comprises internally accessed garage with workshop, in addition to a master guest bedroom suite, with walk-in robe, ensuite and private terrace. The level below incorporates the scenic ambience of the Woronora Valley vista into contemporary ‘open plan’ living, featuring homestead-style kitchen (with ‘walk-in’ pantry) informal lounge and dining areas, undercover outdoor rumpus and entertaining terraces and a vast formal dining room (currently set with a 16-seat table), ideal for those who love large dinner parties.
A lower level hosts a large central living area opening out onto an expansive covered outdoor entertaining area, 3 generous bedrooms, main bathroom and extensive under house storage. There’s also bonus separately accessed, fully self-contained accommodation below on rear ground level, perfect for teenagers or extended family members.
– Master built, generously proportioned brick residence
– Several separate indoor & outdoor entertaining areas
– Self-contained rear ground level with separate access
– Spacious kitchen with Oregon island bench & pantry
– Huge formal dining room (equipped for home theatre)
– Close to transport, schools & shops in a quality street