Presiding majestically over spectacular water views in a peaceful, natural setting, this much loved family residence is offered for sale for the first time in over 60 years. For those seeking something special to personalize, modernize or capitalize, the property embodies rare opportunity and unique potential on a generous 980sqm parcel of land.
– Much loved 3 bedroom brick home. High ceilings throughout, well maintained with sensitive attention to detail, the home has the charm, appeal and character of yesteryear.
– Oversized double garage with ‘Tradesman’s’ workshop, plus off street parking (adjacent to garage) for at least another 5 vehicles (perfect for home business, car enthusiast, hobbyist etc.).
– Sunny north aspect. Picturesque water views from most rooms, with the upper level family room enjoying a stunning panoramic outlook from Audrey Bay on the Woronora River to the West, Thompsons Bay to the North and the Como Bridge and Georges River to the North East.
– Updated kitchen with European appliances & Reverse Osmosis water filter/ chiller. Split system air-conditioning, dining room, lounge room & sun room.
– Exceptionally spacious under house storage areas (ideal for an rumpus/games room or other internal expansion). Front and rear level lawn/gardens, with extensive storage areas in the laundry.
– Less than 1km (10-15mins walk) to Como Station (City or beach trains), with a convenient bus stop adjacent to the property driveway/street entrance.