Hosting 2 separate residences on a prime 1,132sqm street to waterfront block in a quiet, quality cul-de-sac, this much loved property has been held by the same family since 1930.
There’s easy access from the lower (main) house through neatly landscaped gardens to a boatshed, boat-ramp and level lawn at the water’s edge of Neale’s Inlet, one of Caringbah South’s best kept secrets and a sandy childrens’ playground paradise at low tide.
While the property is ripe for renovation or re-invention, both residences have been partly updated and are comfortable to live in (or rent) as is – opportunities like this are rare and it’s time for new family memories to be made here. Why not make them yours?
– 2 separate brick homes on gently sloping street to water block.
– 2 bedroom water view house, double garage + parking for multiple vehicles.
– 4 bedroom waterfront house, renovated kitchen, spa, double carport.
– Updated interiors, several indoor & outdoor entertaining areas.
– Boatshed, boatramp (& deep water mooring option available).
– Child friendly cul-de-sac, close to shops, transport & schools.